Cat Oil & Fluids For Sale In OK & TX
Your Cat equipment allows you to accomplish various tasks, from hauling dirt to crushing stones. Fluids like oil, grease and coolant keep equipment functioning at its best. These fluids are essential to the success of your operations, from lubricating internal components to keeping your engine cool. Regular maintenance involves checking and replacing fluids for optimal performance.
Owners of Cat machines and power systems can find all the fluids they need from Warren CAT in West Texas and Oklahoma. We sell everything from grease to Cat hydraulic oil. Shop our selection online at Parts.Cat.com. We fulfill most orders within 24 hours, giving you convenient access to everything you need to run your operations.
Order Oil & Fluids Online Now
Keep Equipment Running Efficiently
Oil and fluids serve a crucial role inside your machine. You won’t see them working, but you’ll notice the results. These fluids keep internal components moving smoothly to prevent equipment wear and damage. They also stop issues like overheating, which might result in equipment downtime. Regular fluid checks and changes have various benefits for your business, like:
- Efficiency: New fluids are cleaner and run through your engines more smoothly, creating improved engine performance so your equipment works harder.
- Longevity: When you replace fluids more frequently, your equipment will endure less wear and tear because you avoid the buildup that causes increased friction.
- Safety: Overheating and damage occur more regularly with older fluids, so regular replacement means preventing dangerous situations.
Exceptional Results With Cat Fluids
When servicing your equipment, choose Cat fluids from Warren CAT. Caterpillar manufactures these products to provide the best performance for your equipment. They work better than other leading fluid brands because they undergo extensive lab and field testing to optimize their formula. We sell a variety of oils, coolants and greases to keep your machines and engines running at their full potential:
CAT EXTENDED LIFE COOLANT (ELC)™
- Application: Preferred coolant for Cat machines with diesel and gasoline engines.
- Features: Contains no silicates, phosphates, nitrates or borates.
- Benefits: Improves water pump seal and coolant service life; costs 40 to 60 percent less than conventional coolant over time.
CAT DIESEL ENGINE ANTIFREEZE/COOLANT (DEAC)™
- Application: For use in all Cat and most OEM diesel and gasoline engine cooling systems.
- Features: Fully formulated.
- Benefits: Helps prevent corrosion and pitting in the cylinder liner and block.
CAT SUPPLEMENTAL COOLANT ADDITIVES (SCA)
- Application: For use with Cat DEAC low silicate heavy-duty diesel engine coolants.
- Features: Stops formation of rust and mineral deposits in cooling systems.
- Benefits: Protects metals against cylinder liner cavitation and corrosion without affecting gaskets or hoses.
CAT NATURAL GAS ENGINE COOLANT (NGEC)™
- Application: Provides superior protection against pitting, freezing and corrosion in Cat natural gas and most OEM diesel, gasoline and natural gas engines.
- Features: Ready to use as initial fill or for top off and seal minor leaks.
- Benefits: Quick, easy servicing; eliminates risks of improperly mixing coolant concentrate and water.
CAT DIESEL ENGINE OILS (DEO)™
- Application: Preferred engine oil for Cat diesel, natural gas and gasoline engines.
- Features: Reduces piston ring groove deposits and controls soot buildup.
- Benefits: Ensures optimum performance in Cat engines; improves fuel and oil consumption.
CAT DEO SYN™ FLUID
- Application: Synthetic diesel engine oil.
- Features: Highly resistant to oxidation; provides exceptional cold start operation.
- Benefits: Provides extended drain and improved fuel economy.
CAT NATURAL GAS ENGINE OILS (NGEO)™
- Application: For use in all Cat natural gas engines.
- Features: Provides excellent foam and corrosion resistance, enhances piston cleanliness.
- Benefits: Provides maximum protection against piston damage/wear and excellent valve guide face and seat protection.
CAT NGEO EL250™ FLUID
- Application: For natural gas and other engines requiring low ash oil.
- Features: Increased detergent concentration and acid-neutralizing capability; outstanding resistance to oil nitration and oxidation.
- Benefits: Improves ring and liner service life; provides superior valve and piston protection.
CAT NGEO EL350™ FLUID
- Application: For natural gas engines and other engines requiring low ash oil.
- Features: Superior thermal stability; strong resistance to oxidation and nitration; excellent viscosity control.
- Benefits: Capability for longer drain intervals; provides maximum piston protection.
CAT TRANSMISSION AND DRIVE TRAIN OIL (TDTO)™
- Applications: Preferred transmission and drive train oil for Cat equipment; for use with all Cat transmission and brake disc materials.
- Features: Protects against scoring and pitting of gear teeth and bearings.
- Benefits: Increases load-carrying capacity of clutches and eliminates brake chatter; provides maximum friction material life in power-shift transmissions and wet brakes.
- Application: Transmission and drive train oil for use in all seasons.
- Features: Operates over a wider temperature range than standard TDTO.
- Benefits: Improves transmission performance in cold weather; provides extended drain capability.
CAT MULTI-PURPOSE TRACTOR OIL (MTO)
- Application: For use in specified Cat components and systems.
- Features: Enhanced shear stability in field service and extreme-pressure wear protection; optimized low-temperature performance.
- Benefits: Provides considerable improvement in wet brake control; optimized wear protection of gears, pumps and hydraulic valves.
CAT FINAL DRIVE AND AXLE OIL (FDAO)™
- Applications: Preferred final drive and axle oil for Cat off-highway trucks and other select machines.
- Features: Designed for protection of highly loaded gears and bearings.
- Benefits: Provides greater protection against pitting and scoring of gear teeth and bearings.
CAT FDAO SYN™ FLUID
- Applications: Preferred synthetic final drive and axle oil for Cat off-highway trucks and track-type tractors subjected to severe operating conditions.
- Features: Reduces contact fatigue, protects against rust and copper corrosion and minimizes foaming.
- Benefits: Provides extended gear and bearing life capability when S•O•SSM Services is used at 500-hour intervals.
CAT HYDO™ HYDRAULIC FLUID
- Applications: Preferred oil for Cat hydraulic systems.
- Features: Additive system contains superior metallic detergents, rust inhibitors, anti-wear agents and foam reducers.
- Benefits: Prevents water damage to pumps, motors and valves; provides maximum protection against mechanical wear.
CAT GEAR OIL (GO)
- Applications: For use in the vibrator drum of soil compactors, manual transmissions, axles, final drives and systems requiring API GL-5 oil.
- Features: Protects against rust, corrosion, scoring and pitting of gear teeth and rolling element bearings; includes EP “Extreme Pressure” additive.
- Benefit: Provides excellent high-temperature stability and superior low-temperature performance.
CAT SYNTHETIC GO FLUID
- Applications: Synthetic gear oil for specified Cat direct drive transmissions, differentials, final drives and sealed and lubricated track joints.
- Features: Good foam resistance; compatibility with non-silicone seals and gaskets.
- Benefits: Excellent protection against rusting, staining, corrosion and wearing and scoring caused by high speed and heavy gear loads.
CAT BACKHOE LOADER BRAKE OIL ADDITIVE
- Application: Rear axle housing of Cat backhoe loaders.
- Benefit: Reduces noise and chatter.
Why Choose Warren CAT?
We have served local customers with equipment and parts since 1971. Our product experts are committed to giving you incredible service. We offer expert advice and guidance to assist you in choosing fluids suiting your equipment. We also provide options like Planned Maintenance (PM) Kits, which give you all the necessary supplies for preventative maintenance tasks like oil changes.
Purchase Cat Fluids Online
We simplify equipment maintenance with convenient access to supplies like Cat hydraulic oil, utility grease and coolant in Oklahoma and West Texas. Browse our selection online and order fluids for your equipment today.