Preventative Equipment Maintenance In Oklahoma and Texas
Your Cat® equipment is designed for high performance and durability. As with any machine, regular inspection, service and maintenance is necessary to keep it running at peak performance and ready to work when you need it. Doing so will also decrease the risk of equipment failures, which can increase the risk of safety incidents for crews operating the equipment or on the ground.
Warren CAT offers various preventative maintenance services, from maintenance plans to Planned Maintenance (PM) Kits. Our team is trained and equipped to keep your machines functioning well so you can focus on your work. We offer planned maintenance in West Texas and Oklahoma, and our broad service area means you always have a partner nearby to look out for your equipment.
Contact us online or call us for immediate service at 866-292-7736.
Advantages of Preventative Maintenance Plans
Establishing a preventative maintenance plan may sound like a lot of work, but it’s easier than ever when you take advantage of the experience Warren CAT offers. We have standard Cat procedures for the preventative maintenance of each type of Cat equipment.
The best way to spot potential signs of trouble with your equipment is by performing regular visual inspections. With a Warren CAT preventative maintenance plan, our service experts execute these critical inspections on a regular basis, conducting walkarounds and technical analysis of your equipment and performing planned maintenance tasks.
A preventative maintenance plan allows you to entrust the responsibility of your equipment maintenance to the highly trained technicians of Warren CAT, giving you confidence in the performance of your equipment on the job. These plans can pay immediate dividends for your operations by catching and correcting small problems before they escalate, ensuring the long-term health of your fleet.
Maintaining All Cat Equipment
When you think maintenance, think Warren CAT. Our technicians receive training on all types of Cat equipment, meaning you can rely on us to maintain your entire fleet. We service equipment for industries like:
Our team maintains machines such as backhoes, dozers , wheel loaders, skid steers, off-highway trucks and excavators. We know every detail about these machines and how they operate, from the fuel system to the undercarriage. This expertise allows us to schedule timely maintenance and quickly identify all repair needs.
No Such Thing as Luck in This Business
It’s common for heavy equipment and machine owners to put off preventative maintenance, thinking it is too costly or time-consuming. However, the cost to business operations from an equipment failure in the middle of a job is often far greater, requiring costly downtime, emergency repairs and, in some instances, equipment replacement.
At Warren CAT, we recommend our customers follow our Cat equipment maintenance programs. Our factory-trained technicians have the expertise necessary to handle any Caterpillar-approved maintenance tasks. We offer in-shop services and can visit your location for mobile field services. This range of options allows you to choose the most convenient one for your situation.
Uniquely designed for each type of equipment, our preventative maintenance programs cover all critical features and functions of your Cat equipment, including:
- Oil and fluid changes: Clean fluids in the engine, hydraulic circuits, brakes and radiator circuit reduce wear and ensure systems operate at optimal temperatures, pressures and lubrication levels. Remember to change any filters when changing fluids.
- Electrical system: Verification and service of equipment electric systems can include replacing bulbs and fuses, fixing loose or broken wires and installing a new battery. Electrical failures can be difficult to diagnose and repair in the field, so preventative maintenance can help avoid costly downtime.
- Tires and tracks: Cat equipment can have wheels or tracks, depending on the nature and use of the equipment. Wear to tires, hubs, bearings, tracks, gears and linkages can all be detected and corrected as part of a comprehensive preventative maintenance program.
- Safety-related items: Ensure the safety of the crews on your work sites with regular inspection and repair of all safety equipment, such as seat belts, horns, lights and alarms.
Our Maintenance Programs
Preventative maintenance plans are an important element of the Warren CAT Condition Monitoring Program and can help keep your machines on the job site and your workers safe. Regular maintenance with genuine Cat parts also helps your components last longer and keeps your machine running at peak performance, maximizing your working hours and profitability. Warren CAT provides unique offerings to keep your equipment in top condition.
Time is money and purchasing a Planned Maintenance (PM) Kit can help you get back more of both. Our tailored kits enable you to handle your own equipment service, complete with all the right parts for your specific machine and maintenance interval. These kits save you time and eliminate guesswork about the components you need to keep your operations on track.
Or you can leave the maintenance to us with a Customer Value Agreement (CVA). CVAs create a custom package of services for your company’s equipment fleet. You save time and money by letting us handle planning and performing equipment maintenance.
If you are unsure of a PM Kit or a CVA, don’t worry. Here are some of the main differences:
- A PM Kit contains what you need for a one-time service you do yourself
- CVAs offer full service which can be performed in the shop or in the field
- With a CVA, we help manage your equipment and options include:
- Parts Only
- Parts and Labor
- Parts and Labor with Condition Monitoring
Talk to Us About Equipment Maintenance
Warren CAT is your one-stop shop for everything from new equipment to maintenance services. After 50 years of working with Cat equipment, our team has what it takes to deliver responsive and professional service. Start a maintenance plan today by contacting us online. We are West Texas and Oklahoma’s trusted source for preventative equipment maintenance.
Read Our Helpful Articles